In addition to the direct application as a so-called freemover there is a range of partner universities you can choose from for studying abroad:
- Direct partner universities of FAU (for all students)
- Direct partner universities of the Faculty of Engineering (for students of the Faculty of Engineering only)
- ERASMUS+ partner universities (DE) (per department)
- WISO partner universities (for IP- and WING-students only)
Application and Deadlines
Application information for FAU direct partnerships
For all information please to to the website: Studying abroad
Application information for TF direct partnerships, GE4 partners
Please click on the respective partner university, all information including online application form is listed there.
Please note: Applicants from other faculties (especially IIS students) can also apply to the TF, but will only receive an exchange offer if there are not enough TF applicants.
- Direct partnerships: 15 January
- Tohoku University: 15 November
- GE4 partners (once a year): 01 December
Application information for ERASMUS+ partnerships
The application process for ERASMUS+ partner universities is carried out by the ERASMUS+ coordinator of the respective department. More detailed information can be found on the respective study programme websites.
Application deadline (once a year): 15.01.
Application information for WISO partnerships (IP- and WING-students only)
Applications for WISO partner universities are processed by the International Office of WISO.
Application deadline (once a year): beginning of December
Information events, brochure and presentation
- Studying abroad during your degree (DE)
- Presentation: Information study abroad
- Video: Information study abroad
- hello world – Information brochure
- International Day of TF and NAT