Cooperative doctoral degree

If you would like to complete a doctoral degree at a university of applied sciences, you can do this in co-operation with the Faculty of Engineering. You will then have two supervisors, one from the Faculty of Engineering at FAU and one from the university of applied sciences.

For more information please go to FAU Graduate Centre.